I’m Uchiyama from the Stroly development team.
It’s been cold lately and I miss warm things. Is it a pot today?
Let’s take a look at today’s release.
On November 25, 2022, Stroly Viewer v11.5.0 and Stroly Data Report v3.1 were released.
What’s changed in Stroly Viewer v11.5.0
Stroly viewer is here
1. Spot information is now included in the URL of the spot detailed information.
Spot information is now included in the URL of the spot details displayed by tapping or clicking the spot pin.
You can now open the spot information directly by sharing the link as it is.
2. The buttons on the map have been changed to icons that are easier to understand than before, and placed in a position that is easy to operate.
- The buttons on the map have been repositioned to make them easier to operate.
- Changed the icon from purple to white to get a lighter image.
- The button that opens map information, etc. has been changed to an icon called “i”, making it easier to understand that it is a button that displays information about the map.
- The button for displaying the spot list has been changed to an icon that shows that the list is displayed.
What’s changed in Stroly Data Report v3.1
Stroly data report is here
1. Scrolling up and down no longer scales when the cursor is on the heatmap.
The cursor no longer gets stuck in the operation of the heatmap while scrolling, and you can now scroll smoothly.
2. The loading animation is now displayed during the heatmap display process.
Loading is now displayed while the heatmap is loading, making it easier to see that the import is in progress.
3. The heatmap can now be displayed in full screen.
The map is now displayed in full screen, making it easier to operate and check the heatmap.
At Stroly, we are constantly developing new features and improving functionality to create an exciting user experience. Please continue to look forward to its release.
If you have any problems using Stroly, or if you have any requests, please feel free to contact us from the Contact Us page.
We look forward to hearing from all of our users.