This is Aoki from the Stroly development team.
The harvesting of mikan oranges is about to begin at my home in Wakayama Prefecture.
This year’s mikan has a high sugar content and is sweet and easy to eat.
We recommend it as an accompaniment to your relaxation time.
Let me introduce the contents of this release.
Changes in Stroly Data Report v3.0
1. each data item has been changed to make the data more concrete and easier to understand
- The item “iframe…” was changed from “iframe…” to “iframe…”. changed to “via specific parameters…”. changed to “via specific parameters…”.
- The item “number of clicks” in the spot-related data has been changed to “number of views.
- Unified wording
- Changed “IN/MAP” to “inMap” to unify the wording
- Changed “ALL” to “All” to unify the wording
2. fixed a bug in which English information was preferentially displayed in the Map Information section when multiple languages were supported
When the data screen of a map that meets all of the following conditions is displayed
- English title is registered in the map information of Map editor.
- Titles, etc. are registered in a language other than “English” in the map information of Map editor.
Details of the Bug
Map titles and descriptions are displayed in “English” regardless of the user environment.
Details of this change
The language of the map information is now changed according to the language setting of the user environment.
If you have any problems or requests when using Stroly, please feel free to contact us from the Contact Us page.
Our staff is looking forward to hearing from you!